In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations, (RGPD (EU) 2016/679) applicable as of May 25, 2018, HM Digital CB informs you as Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data that you can facilitate on a voluntary basis through this website, that these will be treated respecting the current legislation at all times.
• Owner: HM Digital C.B
• NIF: E97432116
• Registered office: C / Maestrat, Nº1, Bajo
• Email: [email protected]
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
- OBLIGATORY OF FACILITATING THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms accessible from the Web Site of HM Digital C.B are, in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided, or are not provided correctly, the requests made through these forms cannot be addressed.
- WHAT PURPOSE WILL HM Digital C.B DEAL WITH THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on the requests of the User, the personal data collected will be processed by HM Digital C.B according to the following purposes:
• Manage requests for services directed by the User.
• Manage the subscription to the newsletter and subsequent remission of it.
• Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications of HM Digital C.B, by electronic and / or conventional means, in the cases in which the User so consents expressly.
• Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications, by electronic and / or conventional means, unless the User indicates otherwise by checking the corresponding box, or showing his opposition to said treatment.
• Manage the provision of contracted services, as well as any additional services to this.
• Manage the conduct of surveys and / or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by HM Digital C.B and / or the perception of its image as a company.
The User’s data will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfillment of each purpose or until the User requests his withdrawal from HM Digital C.B, opposes or revokes his consent.
- WHAT USER DATA WILL HM Digital C.B TREAT?
HM Digital C.B may deal with the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
• Identifying data: name, surnames
• Contact information: Postal address, mobile phone, email address.
• Codes or user identification keys.
• Data of personal characteristics: date of birth, sex, nationality.
• Preference data.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The data processing necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes that require the consent of the User for its realization, will not be carried out without it.
Likewise, in case the User withdraws his consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact HM Digital CB through the following channels: By means of a letter addressed to the postal address that appears in the heading of this policy, or by means of an email to the address [email protected], in both cases with the reference “Data Protection”.
Also, in cases where it is necessary to treat the User’s data for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between HM Digital CB and the User, the treatment would be legitimized as it is necessary for compliance of said purposes. On the other hand, the treatment carried out to carry out surveys and / or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by HM Digital C.B and / or to the perception of its image as a company will be carried out based on the legitimate interest of the person in charge.
- WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA COMMUNICATE?
The User’s data may be communicated to:
• Participating companies or the business group HM Digital C.B, solely for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above.
• Suppliers of HM Digital C.B that provide these services necessary for the adequate fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or the aforementioned purposes.
• Transportation companies. Shipments are made through the portals “Packlink” or “UPS Today”. HM Digital C.B. will transmit the necessary data exclusively with the purpose of processing the shipment of your order. The data protection details of “Packlink” and “UPS Today” can be found respectively in: https://www.packlink.es/politica/; https://www.upstoday.com/en/content/privacy-policy
• Public Administrations, in the cases provided by the Law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case being duly legitimated international data transfers.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
• Guarantees that you are legally of age or legally emancipated in your case, fully capable, and that the data you provide to HM Digital C.B are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to their real situation.
• Guarantees that you have informed third parties of those who provide your data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to HM Digital C.B for the purposes indicated.
• Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to HM Digital C.B or to third parties.
- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which HM Digital CB treats the data of the User will be for the sending of commercial communications, by electronic and / or conventional means, with information relative to the products and services that it commercializes, to promotions and offers, or with news relevant to the User. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those Users who have expressly authorized its reception.
To carry out the previous work, HM Digital C.B will be able to analyze the data obtained, in order to create user profiles that allow defining in more detail the products that may be of interest.
In case the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from HM Digital CB, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: [email protected], as well as indicating his refusal to the reception of the same through the option of low provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
- GEOLOCATION DATA
Some of the functionalities of the Web Site of HM Digital C.B allow the geolocation of the device (Tablet, Smartphone, etc.) from which it is accessed.
The User may disable this option directly on the device itself, however, disabling this option may prevent the use of some of the Website’s functionalities.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to HM Digital CB, C / Maestrat, Nº1, Bajo, Valencia, Puerto de Sagunto, CP 46520 or by means of an electronic mail to the address [email protected], in both cases, with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of your identity document or valid passport, at any time and free of charge, to:
• Revoke the consents granted.
• Obtain confirmation as to whether HM Digital C.B is processing personal data concerning the User or not.
• Access your personal data.
• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Obtain from HM Digital C.B the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulations are met.
• Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by HM Digital C.B
• Request the portability of your data.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he may file a claim regarding the protection of his personal data before the competent Control Authority.
- SECURITY MEASURES
HM Digital CB will treat the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to that effect. guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.